Journey of TTC & Pregnancy

This blog is detailing my trial and tribulations with getting pg, pg, and trying again after a loss.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

HSG - Everythings OK

Well, I am on CD12 today. If my cycles are back to normal than I should ovulate in a couple of days, Friday to be exact. Dave and I are not trying this cycle, but it seems like such a waste. I know that we both are not ready yet for me to be pregnant as we have too many things to get done that I will not be able to once I am pregnant.

I had my hsg yesterday and the doctor said everything looked fine. That was such a relief to me as I was afraid they would find something wrong. It was such a fiasco at first though. I filled out the paperwork when I got there, then a couple minutes later the lady said they did not fax over the right paperwork. I said my insurance approved it. So she calls a couple people and they all said they were going to fax over the referral. Well, one lady faxed over the same thing they had. Finally, a half hour later someone with a brain finally faxed over the right papers. I would have been so upset if I could not of gotten the test done that day, as I would have had to wait another month and I really did not want to do that. The test itself was not that bad, I will spare you the details. It was kind of neat to watch the dye fill up in my uterus and into my tubes.

On another note, it is sad to realize that I would have been 30 weeks on the date that I had my HSG done. I should be having my baby in 10 weeks. Well, I cannot change that now. I have to just keep holding onto the faith that my next baby will make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home