Journey of TTC & Pregnancy

This blog is detailing my trial and tribulations with getting pg, pg, and trying again after a loss.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Period is Here - To Try or Not to Try

Well, my second period since the stillbirth is here. Now I need to make the decision of whether we try or not this cycle. There is still so much I want to get done before I get pg again, but I also know that it can take me a long time before I get pg. It took me seven months last time. I think that my husband is ready to try again as he said kind of like a joke, well since we will be bd'ing all the time next cycle. I was kind of taken aback by it because I really was not sure where he stood. I guess I am just afraid that something will go wrong again. I know that I will not be able to bear another loss like that. I also know that I will need the help of my mother and husband a lot, as I will not be able to do as much. This is a hudge thing for me as I am so independent and really hate having to rely on other people. I also know that when it is suppose to happen it will, I mean I know that just becuase we stop using protection does not mean I will get pregnant instantly. Heck my cycles still are trying to get back to normal. I guess I will know better in a few days what I will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home