Journey of TTC & Pregnancy

This blog is detailing my trial and tribulations with getting pg, pg, and trying again after a loss.

Monday, August 08, 2005

The 2ww

Well, I am officially in the 2ww, 7DPO to be exact. I know that Dave and I were not trying exactly this month, but I really hope I am pg. My question is, why are pg symptoms and af symptoms the same. It really sucks to have both of them be the same. Oh, well. For now I will just deal with the occassional nausea, fatigue and tender boobs and talk myself out of thinking I am pg. It took us seven months after our first loss, so I do not see why I would get pg the first month trying. I can hope and wish though can't I.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Edwin & Christina said…

    Sabrina, I have my fingers crossed for you that you get your much deserved BFP this month! Even though I don't post on the BBC board I still read and keep up with you.

    Good Luck!
    Christina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home