Journey of TTC & Pregnancy

This blog is detailing my trial and tribulations with getting pg, pg, and trying again after a loss.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Got a BFP!!!!

I just got my BFP this morning, let me tell you how suprised and excited I am. I am nervous as this pg will be so different than the others, but this time things will be done. I decided to test this morning because last night I decided to use an ovulation test and see if I could use it as a pregnancy test. Well, I used the ovulation test and the test line was just a little darker than the control line, so I figured I was either about to ovulate or was pg. Well, I took two test this morning and both were positive. I took a digital test and it said pregnant. That was great to see. I told my husband once he woke up. He is so happy. I will be nervous throughout this pg, but I will be supper happy as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home